Use these steps to submit a Transfer form to your section office.


Start by finding “Transfer Forms” on the left navigation. 



Start by clicking “Add New” then select the type of Transfer you will be submitting. 

PLEASE NOTE: Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited. If you need to come back to the form at a later time, please use the Save button. 

What happens with the form after you’ve completed it?

The forms will be sent to the Former School for feedback and then sent to the CIF office. 

The CIF office will then review it and contact you if they need additional information or documents.  Once they have everything that they need they will make a determination and you will receive an email letting you know the result.