Multiple Game Template
This feature allows you to set template for games that follow a certain formula. For example, your Basketball games might follow a pattern:
Varsity Boys @ 7PM in Gym
Varsity Girls @ 5PM in Gym
Junior Varsity Boys @ 3:15PM at Opposite Location
Junior Varsity Girls @ 5:15PM at Opposite Location
Freshman Boys @ 3:15PM in Big Gym
The template allows you to set this formula up, and schedule all games with one entry. The first step is creating the template.
Add Event > Add New Multiple Game Template
1. Click "Add New" to create a new template. It will allow you to just add the name of the template for your purposes.
2. Edit the name of the template by clicking here.
3. Click on Manage Teams to add the "following teams" to the template.
Here you will enter in the details for your "Lead Team". The lead team will determine how other "teams" are scheduled.
Add as many "following teams" as you would like and answer the questions depending on what the lead team is doing. Once all of your teams are set up click on "Add Game" to schedule.
1. Make sure that you choose "Yes" under the "Multiple Game Template" option.
2. Choose the Template that you would like to use and then include the details for your lead team. The rest of the teams events will allow be scheduled depending on what you have input for the details.